We are seeking the services of an Accessibility Specialist for a short 1 Month contract located in Canberra.
Key position responsibilities:
- Technical assessment of the Risk Screening survey against WCAG 2.0
- Issues to be classified into Critical, High, Medium, Low
- Report to be drafted and provided before the end of August
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Proven experience in accessibility assessments for Government agency.
- Ability to provide report in 4-6 week timeframe.
- Solid understanding of WCAG 2.0 AA and the Digital Service Standard.
- Ability to prioritise WCAG 2.0 repairs required.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 8073 4127 quoting Job Reference: 204986
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.