Our Federal Government Client is seeking experienced Software Developer to be part of their Mobile Collect Services Team.
This is a non-ongoing role initially until December 2021 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, will be responsible for the following main tasks, but not limited to;
- Identify, discuss and implement potential machine learning optimizations, improvements and approaches on natural language processing around "voice of the customer" data
- Develop and refine JBoss Web Service which is the point of egress to the ABS, from an AWS account.
- Implement and monitor metric dashboards and thresholds on services in Dynatrace and CloudWatch
- Required to optimize, support and develop IVR system within an AWS Account using Amazon Connect, Lambda (Node & Python), Dynamo DB, S3, Cloud Formation, CloudWatch & Athena
- Work flexibly and independently within a small development team, across two or more projects, reporting to both technical lead and business team, as well as expecting to engage with key ABS Census Partners
- Flexibility with working hours to participate in out-of-hours activities like Census Operations Support and Load Testing
To be successful in the role, you should have extensive experience in:
- Lambda - Node.js - Python
- Git Bitbucket
- Jira, Agile
- ML experience
It is desirable if you have:
- AWS Comprehend
- AWS Dynamo DB
- AWS S3
- AWS Cloud Formation
- AWS Cloud Watch
- AWS Quicksight
- Octopus Deploy
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 207209