Peoplebank and its sister company Leaders IT Services are delighted to offer 8 entry level IT roles to Graduates and return to work candidates seeking employment. You will have the option to work for one of Australia's largest Banking Enterprises in an initial 12 month term. We are looking for candidates with interest in Devops or React.js development or Technical Business Analysis. This is a golden opportunity which directly addresses the current skill shortage in Melbourne. You will be provided hard & soft skill training and a clear curriculum of self-development in your chosen discipline, with additional benefits including industry certifications.
You will be able to choose one of the following disciplines
Roles and Responsibilities
4 x Junior Devops Engineer
- Devops and Cloud Engineering (CI/CD) deployments, automation & Testing.
- Improve communication and software deployment within the entire organization.
- As a junior engineer, you assist in scripting software for deployment throughout a company's data and communication platforms.
3 x React.js Developers
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
1 x Tech BA
- Analysing business processes.
- Understanding why change is required in the business.
- Assisting with change management processes and procedures.
- Delivering and supporting the implementation of projects.
- Scoping and configuring bespoke solutions to specific problems
Skills and Experience
- No hard skill or experience are required
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Systems/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Understanding of Software Engineering and Devops Methodology or React.JS Development and scripting languages or Technical Business Analysis tools and processes.
- Clear Communication, Commitment and Personal Drive
- Engaging personality, able to deal with a variety of stakeholders
- Self-improvement focused - we need someone who is coachable!
- Able to work effectively in a team or autonomously as needed.
If any of these sound like you then please click Apply!
Shortlisted candidates will receive an initial screening call followed by an internal interview before being submitted