We are looking to hire an experienced Project Coordinator for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Minimum 3-years' experience working on or assisting projects (either from a PMO or project coordinator role).
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment where priorities alter frequently.
- Experience with Financial Management - reporting, tracking and cost centre reconciliation.
- Experience using tools such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and SharePoint.
- Experience with enforcing project governance practices.
- Understanding of project methodologies and ICT delivery lifecycle.
- Understanding of project organisational structure, teams, and project roles & responsibilities.
- Experience with drafting presentations and various project documentation for project managers.
- Experience using tools such as Microsoft Visio.
- Experience with SAP, Primavera, Jira, and HPRM (Trim).
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 187528