- Great Career Prospects
- Competitive Remuneration
- Location: CBD
Our client is currently looking for an ICT Contract Analyst to join its IT team on a permanent basis. Working closely with the IT team you will be responsible for identifying improvements in the management of costs associated with contracts services provided by ICT partners/ suppliers. You will also be responsible for the evaluation of statements of work and reconciliation of invoicing. The ideal candidate will have a degree in financial management and previous experience in evaluating IT contract obligations and implementing improvements in cost management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a register of IT procurement contracts
- Responsible for evaluating cost impacts of innovation and improvements proposed by ICT partners
- Responsible for managing the monthly IT capital forecast and reviewing/quality assuring the content contributed from program and project managers across the ICT capital work program for submission, assessing and escalating risks to meet forecasts.
- Manage ICT partner invoicing including rates, and payments, invoice disputes
- Analysing monthly actuals and forecasts and to identify any discrepancies, savings opportunities or risks to over-spending the approved budget.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualification in business or financial management.
- Extensive experience in evaluating ICT contract obligations and implementing improvements with a strong commercial focus.
- Strong understanding of the processes required to improve the scope of services in an outsourced ICT operation within a medium or large enterprise, including experience evaluating software licensing and resource needs, interpreting contractual commitments and linking hardware and software support to an internal register for ongoing management and monitoring.
- Advanced excel skills with a demonstrated ability to produce management reporting, executive level presentations and perform detailed variance analysis
- Excellent Communication Skills