WHO WE ARE
Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to SA Government for professional ICT contract staffing. With ongoing opportunities available in leading SA Government organisations, you will have the unique opportunity to be part of some significant projects at a state wide level.
WHAT WE NEED
We are currently seeking a highly experienced, commercially minded ICT Business Change Analyst for a prestigious innovative project. To be considered for this exciting contract opportunity, candidates must display a proven track as a Change Analyst / Specialist across complex ICT project environments. It is also expected that you will have highly developed and demonstrated competencies across the following areas:
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal that clearly convey ideas and
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale ICT program change efforts
- Change management certification or designation desired
WHAT WE LIKE
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills coupled with the ability to go through change and implement the change process. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal. In addition, you will be very familiar with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle and have acute business acumen.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Lidia Morris (State Govt. Account Manager) or Roni Thomas (State Govt. Recruitment Consultant) for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7400 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.
Visit www.peoplebank.com.au for all other job opportunities or follow us on LinkedIn!