Our client is currently seeking to engage a innovative and creative Communications Lead to work on a project which provides new functionailty for users across multiple government agencies.
What you will bring to this role:
You will have substantial experience drafting and designing (applying branding, look and feel) communications material for the purposes of:
- Conveying the nature of new ICT functionalities and status of progress of the project and associated stakeholder support activities.
- Use by senior executive sponsors/champions and other change agents to communicate tailored key messaging to encourage transformation of work place practices and culture.
- Promoting success stories.
What experience will you need?
You will be a self-motivated, independent and creative person with experience working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Working with stakeholders to develop Communication Plans and Checklists.
- Developing and maintaining a communications material register and library, and working with stakeholder agencies to tailor use of the material for their purposes.
- Designing, drafting and disseminating communication material via :
- E-Newsletters and News Flash's which will be emailed to stakeholders.
- Web pages (Govdex) for the project team and stakeholders to share information.
- Promotional flyers.
- PowerPoint slides for Steering Committees, Project Working Groups, and Project Communications.
- Email announcements.
- Briefing notes and talking points for use by senior executive sponsors.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Paul Vinay on 02 6245 1725 email: email@example.com for more information
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.