Role - Change Management Analyst
Initial engagement until Dec'24 + potential 6 months extension
Market rate, 2 days work from home
** Role is only open to Brisbane / QLD based candidates
About the role
Seeking a highly efficient Change Analyst to work on an ICT platforms and systems uplift program of our utility sector client.
Current solutions are approaching end-of-life and the program was established to move functions onto modern, cloud based, vendor hosted solutions.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated hands on experience developing change plans/ schedules, delivering change and training needs and impact analysis etc.
- Experience working in large complex organisations
- Experience in agile environment is highly desirable
- Change Management certification (PROSCI / ADKAR / similar) highly desirable NOT mandatory
- Utility sector experience desirable but NOT mandatory
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
What makes Peoplebank different from other agencies?
✔️ we are an award-winning recruitment agency
✔️ our team are IT and digital specialists
✔️ we are dedicated to candidate satisfaction (please read our Google Review)
✔️ NO hidden charges ( NO administration fee / NO payroll processing fee)
✔️ you will be assigned an Account Manager who will work with your personal needs
✔️ we have a range of user-friendly services to ensure your ongoing support
✔️ we offer a range of contracting options to best suit your person needs and circumstances
✔️ We operate on a standard national WEEKLY pay cycle to ensure you are paid the right amount, on-time, every time
For more information, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3291 5408 or Donna Prince on 07 3291 5406 quoting reference 259441.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.