This is your chance to build on your career with a company that truly believes it is all about working smarter, not harder.
Our client is a fast-growing, dynamic, and agile company delivering ICT services, from idea to outcome. These include business and IT consulting, program and project execution, ICT managed infrastructure services, technical services, and IoT solutions.
About the Role
Our client is seeking an experienced Microsoft Wintel Engineer to work collaboratively with a highly talented cross-functional team on a variety of modern infrastructure and application delivery projects.
Skills & Requirements
Operational support experience or hands-on conceptual understanding of most of the following technologies and products is preferred:
- Wintel stack/server fleet management.
- Strong problem-solving skills within modern IT platform Infrastructure and Microsoft Technologies
- Enterprise Cloud and Hybrid solutions Microsoft 365 / Azure / SharePoint / Exchange.
- Experience deploying Azure Cloud Services.
- Experience with Apps Gateway
- Excellent customer focus and ability to resolve problems effectively.
- Azure and CCNE Certs or equivalents.
- Self-motivation and drive
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- The position is a permanent role with an opportunity for travel and progression.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Central Perth location
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Chelsea Pak
Number - (08) 9423 1405
Job reference number - (211938)