Our client is a large global resources company that are currently looking for a Windows Server Imaging Consultant for a 6-month contract in the Perth CBD. You'll be responsible for the build, design and implementation of Wintel component of IT infrastructure.
- Building the Windows 2012/2012R/2016 Server Imaging through Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) with Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) or through SCCM Config Manager
- Testing and deploying Windows server image into virtual (VMware/Hyper-V) and physical hardware
- Integrate image with infrastructure components like DNS, IPAM, monitoring, backup, Antivirus and patching through automation
- Implementing Standard Security Hardening Compliance into server image for standalone and Domain Servers (CIS/PCI-DSS)
- Hands on experience of SOE Imaging Build for Windows 2008/2012/2016
- Experience implementing Active Directory 2003/2008/2012/2016
- Automation through PowerShell/WMI/DSC/VB Scripting
- Understanding of Group Policies, OU structures and Delegation Model for deployed server image
- PXE Boot/RAID/UEFI/Secure Boot/MBR
- Understanding of ITIL processes
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 191690)