Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled User Experience/Customer Experience Consultant to deliver and maintain end-to-end stakeholder journey maps, drawing on existing user persona research, customer surveys and stakeholder engagement opportunities.
This is a long-term contract opportunity until 30th July 2021 with a possible 12 month extension option, located in Phillip, Canberra.
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- Experience conducting user research and producing high quality outcomes, including planning, delivering workshops and documenting recommendations
- The ability to establish road maps/blueprints for success for each of their stakeholders from stakeholder experience research, identifying tailored recommendations and solutions for improved experience
- Experience in co-designing and testing new Information Architecture for the Client's website redevelopment and intranet implementation
- The ability to assist with research and analysis project work, CIM/CRM requirements gathering, scoping and implementation
- The ability to successfully mentor and upskill colleagues in UX/CX to develop their capbility
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 2491 quoting Job Reference: #201915
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.