- 6 months contract
- Australia's Iconic brand
- Excellent pay rates
Unified Endpoint Management Designer is primarily responsible for the design of UEM/EMM solutions in line with defined architectural guidelines and associated solution architecture as part of a large scale telecommunications technology and service transformation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide technical expertise from design to project completion to ensure the delivery of a solution meets the technical, functional and quality specifications
- Manage issues for the assigned technical project to resolution
- Develop system designs and client technical documentation for the installation and commissioning of the solution.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by clarifying customer needs and ensuring that they are met
- Expert-level experience in designing and deploying an UEM/EMM solution (VMware Workspace One / AirWatch)
- Expert knowledge of Apple iOS, Android, Apple MacOS and Windows 10 Operating Systems
- Experience with Apple Business Manager (DEP, VPP) and Android Enterprise / Samsung KNOX..
- Experience with Windows Active Directory administration.
- Understanding of Single Sign On technologies including Kerberos, SAML and OAuth.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and take ownership and resolve problems.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #195711