About the company
A leading company providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the role
Key role for a Systems Trainer to deliver systems training solutions and associated processes using existing training materials. You will also deliver workshops and briefing sessions on other areas of business like procurement. You will also if needed work on the development of new training and support materials in the future
- Provide quality training and assessment services
- Deliver training as required, both classroom and larger briefing sessions
- Develop effective training that ensure the transfer of technical skills and competencies
- Evaluate training and assessment services to ensure compliance
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Conduct quality assurance reviews of training deliverables
- Five+ years' experience in Systems Training
- High level of training design and development experience
- Experience delivering technical training, systems training and workshops
- Experience delivering computer-based workshops for groups of 5-15 people
- Ability to pick up new technologies and processes quickly
- Experience delivering engaging briefings to large groups (circa 50 people)
- Experience updating training resources based on IT system updates
- Well-versed in various formats, so learning is as blended as possible
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience in the delivery of high quality vocational education/training and assessment services.
- Nice to have exposure to training in procurement and finance and SAP
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes soon
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
Questions? Chat Live NOW - https://flashrecruit.com/user/VanessaKnispel
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 184437
Please click the apply button.