Our client, a large Australian enterprise client within the building and construction industry is seeking to engage an experienced Test Manager.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment from the Sydney CBD office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 2+ completed HR implementations
- Minimum 5+ years of full life-cycle Test Management experience
- Proven experience with Time and Attendance, HR or Payroll modules.
- Proven Vendor Management experience
- Experience in managing both technical testers and business testers
- Working with Agile and Waterfall methodologies is desirable
- Previous experience in using HP ALM or similar testing tool is highly desirable
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude, flexible approach to all work duties
- Comfortable in influencing Leadership/Steering committees.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Cristian Cancino quoting: the 6 digit job reference number or please click the apply button.