About the Role
Support the client's Operational Tools Development Team to develop automated test cases as well as test applications for efficiency prior to production deployment.
- Design and develop test automation scripts using test automation frameworks
- Ensure all test results and system defects are documented in the appropriate knowledge repository to agreed standards for future reference and tracking outstanding items
- Investigate problems with source code as a result of testing in partnership with Project Leads/Senior Business Analysts
- Work with Test Manager and Development Manager to determine test strategy and manual and automated test cases for each application
- Execute automated test scripts as well as regression tests every time changes are made to source code to fix defects
- Execute manual test cases either data or functional related
- Ability to understand complex business requirements and translate into automated test cases
- Highly developed programming and scripting skills
- Highly developed communication and negotiation skills
- Experience with automation technology e.g. Selenium
- Experience with manual testing
- Previous experience working in Health
- Experience working using Defect tools such as JIRA
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta at 0294094718 quoting reference number 189839.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).