Seeking a CCNA/CCNP Network Engineer to work on a Telephony upgrade project.
Bones of the Role: You will be assiting in testing of Customer Migration scenarios and manageing and tracking the migration from and closure of obsolete POPs. And you will be working on the development, testing and implimentation of Disaster Recovery Process.
Day to Day:
- Testing of Customer Migration scenarios in model environment
- Management of the Migration Process
- Correct management of the disposal/storage of obsolete/redepoyable hardware.
- End-toEnd experience in Disaster Recovery Processes including:
- Development of process and relavent documentation
- DR Scenario Analysis
- Development and Running of DR Test Cases
- Ability to contribute development of internal project artefacts required for Design & Build
- SAD documents
- Change Management exposure and ability to facilitate production changes.
- Product and solutions orderd and intalled inline with O2A and assurance processes
- Stakeholder Management
- 5-year+ experience with projects in IT&T industry
- Expertise of routing, switching, VOIP, load balancing, network security etc technologies
- Understanding of Cloud, IoT and Virtualisation etc emerging technologies
- Experience with solution architecture, design, development and deployment in small to medium organisations
- Tertiary Education: Engineering, Computing
- Certifications: CCNA and or, CCNP, CCDP and CCIP or equivalent
Only Australian PR Holders or Australian Citizens will be considered for the role
To apply send in your CV (word format) and a (Cover Letter) outlining your suitablity in dot point format