My client, a leading Australian Bank, is looking for a Technical Solution Designer to join a collaborative team that works in the ATM and payments channels
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Ability to build strong relationships -
- Collaborate effectively with Architects ensuring that solutions align with overall enterprise technology strategy
- Hold ownership for end to end solution design and lead the ATM and Self-Service Asset Team in deep technical analyses/ deep dives
- Collaborate to ensure successful delivery of program streams and individual projects
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders to understand business goals and support delivery outcomes
- Ensuring the data integrity and future state is considerations along the entire end to end solution
- Ensuring the solution design will deliver against project/program requirements and document the solution/requirements traceability.
- Ensuring the solution design is implemented as specified over entire lifecycle of project/program and managing changes to the architecture by ensuring stakeholders are informed and agree to any changes.
- Effectively manage Risk and Issues associated with Solution Design
Key Skills and Experience:
- Able to story-tell design architecture solutions to business and operational teams
- Industry Knowledge - ATMs, Payments and Banking background will be highly regarded
- Infrastructure and engineering design.
- DevOps/ System security measures.
- Database management.
- Cloud development.
- Strong Stakeholder Management and negotiation skills
If you have the key skills and experience, please APPLY NOW