Title: Technical Lead - Infrastructure/Cloud
Technical lead who will oversee the technical aspects of delivery for projects and pieces of work across a range of service lines being delivered as part of the over-arching strategy.
- Manage associated technical design governance for the responsible Service Line/s
- Liaise with other Service Line Tech Leads, delivery teams, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identify technical and delivery risks; and develop associated contingency plans.
- Work with industry partners to identify new technology developments and potential opportunities for their use.
- Develop progress reports and deliver presentations on solutions to the relevant stakeholders.
Skills & experience:
- Experience in a Technical Lead or similar role
- Strong knowledge of the Azure eco-system and associated Microsoft products within this stack
- Knowledge of AWS
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in design and implementation of micro services.
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
- Ability and willingness to build professional relationships with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Demonstrable stakeholder management capability
- Ability to work across multiple domains - eg: Cloud, Infrastructure & Application development
- Excellent communication skills
- This role is required to be onsite in Canberra, with the option to discuss working from home once commence
- Extensive experience delivering major IT and/or technology infrastructure projects, including the demonstrated ability to manage project teams, risks and troubleshoot project issues
- Demonstrated experience in the design and implementation of microservices
- Demonstrated experience with technical delivery including identifying technical and delivery risks, and develop associated contingency plans
- Demonstrated experience contributing to project outcomes in a proactive, adaptive and driven manner while working in a multi-disciplinary team.
For more information or to apply, please contact Pragna Katta on 02 6245 1706 quoting Job Reference: 245266