Our client is a global network, product-passionate company using technology to connect high profile brands and retailers with their consumers. Their solutions enable brands to connect with consumers and collect valuable user-generated content, on a large scale. They attract and connect consumers to discover more about their products and help advance sales. They have offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Australia has a start-up vibe that benefits from the support of a larger global company.
Due to further growth in Australia, they are looking for unique candidate who can speak both to the business but have a very strong coding background to enable you to speak technical language fluently, are passionate about hands-on technical consulting and creative problem solving and feel comfortable with complicated code and new technologies. This job requires a great deal of focus, drive passion and commitment.
As the Technical Consultant you will be working alongside a Project Manager managing concurrent projects all differing in size, complexity. You will be working with their client's web teams on implementing their software using APIs into their systems and being the point of contact for all technical components of a project. You will own the technical relationship with the client directly, and their clients are something they are particularly proud of - they work with over 50% of the Fortune 100 and 8 out 10 of the most valuable retail chains globally so this role will give you fantastic exposure to great clients.
Within this role you will provide a high level of service/support on all assigned cases from shared support clients by performing the following tasks;
- Work independently or collaboratively with internal teams as well as their clients to resolve concerns, issues, and questions in a professional and timely manner. This includes troubleshooting cases of medium to high complexity that involve different features and products.
- Provide consultative guidance to assigned clients on how to resolve related issues on their site while maintaining empathy and professionalism.
- Manage client expectations and meet or exceed time commitments consistently
- Explain technical concepts (limitations, requirements, functionality) to a wide range of audiences (technical and nontechnical, internal and external teams).
- Participate in or lead client meetings and demonstrate detailed technical knowledge of our product and how our clients are utilizing it on their respective websites.
- Perform simple code changes to address client issues and review code changes made by others for accuracy prior to implementation
Required Qualifications or Skills;
- Experience working in a client-facing role (preferably in application/software support).
- Analytical and detail-oriented with a focus on exceeding expectations.
- Possesses a drive/passion to provide exceptional customer service to each and every client.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment and go above and beyond what the client expects
- Experience working with enterprise clients (preferred)
Nice to have;
- Working experience with Salesforce and JIRA
- Ability to communicate in two or more languages
- Knowledge/understanding of SEO strategies and methodologies
- A degree in CIS, MIS, or Computer Science (or equivalent job experience).
- Additional language skills (particularly Japanese)
This company is client obsessed, they work hard and have a team culture that is both entrepreneurial and fun. Their energy is contagious, because they hire for passion, drive & curiosity. They have a flexible work environment, strong training/onboarding and once the world enables travel, you will get the chance to visit North America or Europe (all expenses paid) to meet your global team. If this sounds like an opportunity you would excel in, I'd love to hear from you. To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button quoting #239424