- High profile strategic sourcing and partner role
- Leading telecommunications business
- Sydney CBD / Contract plus extension (high rate)
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor to join their strategic sourcing and research team. The team is responsible for partnering with a business unit to identify top talent for current and future needs.
- This is a senior position paying good money
- Develop and implement sourcing plans specific to allocated labour market segments
- Deliver high quality candidates using cost effective and targeted sourcing channels
- Partner with relevant business stakeholders to drive demand planning, enabling proactive forecasting of future recruitment needs.
- Consult with the business to understand labour workforce forecasts
- Drive, review and manage talent pool frameworks to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Several years' experience In Agency or inhouse
- Background sourcing Technical role
- Understanding and experience of developing and implementing successful sourcing strategies
- Ability to utilise multiple channels and research methods to deliver recruitment outcomes
- Track record of working in a very organized way
Please submit CV in WORD formant only.
Reference: 191 677