Our client is looking for an experienced Level 3/ Systems and Network Administrator to join their growing team to assist video conferencing services to a wide range of customers across the state of Western Australia. Our client requires both operational service support and small/medium project delivery support.
Essential Requirements for the Role are:
- Backend (L3) Support Service experience in a large enterprise.
- Systems administration experience (Linux Preferred).
- Cisco networking and routing administration experience.
- Good co-ordination and organisation skills and experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills and experience.
- Experience coordinating endpoint rollout projects.
- Ability to undertake short term (1-2 weeks) travel into regional WA to deploy or support deployment if required.
- Capability to work independently and time manage.
- Experience designing, configuring and operating Video Conference systems.
- Load Balancer admiration experience.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Job will require some unboxing, lifting and moving and installation of equipment.
We are seeking for a Systems/ Network Administrator to join our highly respected and professional client.
This is a great opportunity for passionate individuals that like to be challenged!
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Charlotte Tobin
Number - (08) 9423 1400
Job reference number - (208901)