Systems Administrator - ERP/Peoplesoft
This organisation is undertaking a major Program to replace its core systems. This Program includes three projects: Finance, Staffing and Student and Course Management (Project).
As the Systems Administrator you will be responsible to the Senior Systems Administrator and will work closely with the Business Leads, Project Managers, internal stakeholders and external implementation partners.
This position will be responsible for supporting the ongoing development and maintenance of the new system, which will be Peoplesoft.
- ensuring changes to processes and procedures are implemented through the relevant governance processes and with minimum impact to existing resources;
- working with the Senior Systems Administrator and Business Leads to effect continuous improvement to the system and end-to-end business processes;
- tracking and resolving system issues;
- working with external consultants on improvement initiatives and upgrades;
- managing the development of ad-hoc and standardised reports from the new system;
- coordinating ad-hoc data loading;
- maintaining system configuration in accordance with design and performance specifications;
- participating in the design and development of workflow, business process and documentation related to the projects within the program to meet system specifications and user requirements;
- establishing new operator access to the system and maintaining application security;
- overseeing and participating in the development and maintenance of the system in relation to the projects including, establishing new business units, chart fields, business rules and other operational requirements within the system;
- assisting the Senior Systems Administrator and Change Management and Training Lead to develop training content and course catalogues for user specific training;
- providing ongoing advice, training and guidance to the Business Leads and users related to system operation and access; and
Skills & Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification, or equivalent experience.
- Proven record of information systems administration, including co-ordination of maintenance patching and testing of a critical system in a large organisation.
- Proven ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively as part of a team providing a high level and responsive service to student and staff members.
- Proven record of planning and managing parts of information systems projects and achieving successful integrated outcomes within targeted timeframes and budgets.
- Proven record of preparing high quality documentation, both end user and technical, and in providing training and guidance to users.
- Experience in implementing projects within a University environment.
- Experience in implementing PeopleSoft products or other comparable ERP products, in one of the fields of either Finance OR Staffing (HCM) OR Student and Course Management (Campus Solution).
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting reference: 185453.
Please click the apply button.