- Large National Organisation - Energy sector
- Ellipse Systems Administration, Data Audit and migration
- Sydney CBD - 12 Month contract
About the Company:
Work for a large National Company in the Energy Sector
- System Administration support for Works Delivery Systems including Ellipse and other internal bespoke systems and mobile applications.
- Identify data discrepancies and undertake data quality reviews to audit data to ensure that data complies with relevant system policies, processes and procedures and users are correctly applying business rules when processing transactions.
- Administer "clean ups" of breaches of data quality to ensure integrity is achieved. Apply this methodology for upcoming projects and major data migration activities.
- Drive high levels of internal customer satisfaction, user support and training.
- Provide specialist technical advice to customers.
Skills and experience:
- Knowledge and experience in system administration and support functions and data analysis, in particular system knowledge of Ellipse, bespoke and mobile applications.
- Knowledge and experience in data governance, system integration and data migration activities.
- Ability to work pragmatically with a structured (yet flexible) approach to solve problems and find outcomes that truly provide value to the organisation.
- Experience in the day to day administration of systems and data management including adhoc reporting activities.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels to achieve business outcomes.
- Ability and experience in developing or modifying processes and effectively implementing in a system or across multiple systems.
- Demonstrated high level understanding across multiple business streams and with IBM Maximo, Oracle OFSC is desirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 8267 2469 quoting reference 205486
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.