Leading Financial Services organisations seeks experienced Linux Systems Engineer to join them.
- Incident investigation and resolution
- Change build/coordination (create/review run sheets, attend CAB, draft/execute test plans)
- Respond and resolve BAU escalations
- Problem Identification and Resolution
- Risk identification and resolution
- Lifecycle maintenance and management (such as regular patching and upgrade activities)
- Manage vendor escalations
- Respond to on-call escalations
- Capacity management report generation and resolution
- Execute and manage Service Requests
- Provision and manage server provisioning.
- Manage customer expectation and ensure all SLA and OLAs are met.
- Operational experience with Redhat Linux 5,6,7
- Oracle Exalogic
- Ideally form a financial services background, if not, at least large enterprise
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 196502