AWS System Administrator
- Initial 6 month contract
- Perth CBD location
- Requires AWS & Linux experience
A highly reputed client located in the Perth CBD is seeking an experience AWS System Administrator for an initial 6 month contract to develop and support AWS cloud based infrastructure.
- Manages compute, storage, network & other AWS PaaS services
- Uses AWS CloudFormation automation to deploy Infrastructure
- Liaise and provide advice stakeholders in relation to AWS services
- Certifies that all production systems have been backed up successfully.
- Ensures technical documentation is kept up to date.
- Monitors and reports on AWS costs.
- Previous experience with AWS services in a similar role
- System administration experience with Linux.
- Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g., DNS, TCP/IP, and firewalls)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Comprehensive understanding of security concepts with demonstrable experience in implementing security controls and compliance requirements.
If you are interested and possess the required experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 237454)