Our client are a leading construction engineering firm. They are looking for a System Administrator as their I.T. team grows to meet the needs of the business.
Joining this team will be a great opportunity to contribute and help grow an exciting business and further develop your System Administrator and I.T. skills.
They are open to people with 1+ year of professional experience. Applicants must hold Australian Permanent Residency to be considered for this role.
- Windows workstation and server operating system (all versions)
- Microsoft 365 suite administration including Exchange Online, Teams, Azure AD, Intune
- Video conferencing (Zoom, WebEx)
- Microsoft on‐premise systems including Active Directory, SQL Server, Hyper‐V, Failover Cluster
- Backup Exec (all versions)
- General Server/PC Hardware Knowledge
- Microsoft / Azure certification
- SonicWall Gateway
- SonicWall SonicPoint ACe Access Point
- Symantec Enterprise Solutions
- General Cyber Security proactive defence knowledge
If you are interested in this role please APPLY NOW for more information on the position.