Our Federal Government Client is seeking a System Administrator to provide Technical Support for the Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) product suite. This includes:
- Application release deployments
- Middleware environment incident diagnosis and resolution
- System upgrade and installation planning and implementation
- Documenting middleware configurations
- Monitoring and automation management
- Health checks & remediation analysis
- Middleware bug analysis and vendor liaison
- SME advice to developers and designers.
To be successful in this role you will possess experience in:
- Installation and maintenance of Oracle Fusion Middleware products (OAM/OIM, OSB, SOA/BPM, BI Publisher, ODI, OEM)
- Managing software currency including patching and upgrades.
- Production incident, change and problem management
- OAM/OIM experience, candidates will be considered with any combination of FMW product experience.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance or have the abilty to obtain one.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 200891
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.