About the role
One of Australia's largest finance and banking institutions, is seeking a highly motivated and versatile support engineer. The successful candidate will take ownership and responsibility for the investigation of incidents, problems and business queries, for testing technology solutions in accordance with the business requirements and to support the systems owned and managed by the team.
- Fulfil a role in the support and maintenance of the ASRFO systems, including overnight support on rotational basis
- Resolve and monitor support issues and problem records that arise as well as perform routine maintenance activities in conjunction with other NAB technology groups.
- Perform change management activities including approvals.
- Contribute to the development of systems documentation and provide system support by providing fail and fix application support.
Skills and experience
- 1-2 years' experience in IT support and support engineer roles
- Microsoft SQL
- VB and VB Script
- Oracle PL/SQL
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at Geordie.Mcpherson@peoplebank.com.au quoting reference #214764
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.