This South Australian based consultancy is renowned for their exceptional delivery on multi-million dollar projects around the State.
With a loyal base of clients that provide them with repeat business they have a consistent project pipeline on projects in the retail, aged care, education, hospitality and recreation space.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- The Structural design and documentation of projects across the commercial, industrial and high end residential sectors.
- Liaising with clients, architects and other engineering consultancies to deliver high quality, practical outcomes.
- Being a proactive team member who compliments the service offering of this business and contributes to a dynamic working environment.
To be successful for this role you will:
- Be a qualified Structural Engineer with around 3 to 6 years' experience in a consulting environment where you have been involved with commercial, industrial and high end residential projects.
- Be highly experienced with structural engineering software such as ETABS.
- Have a self-driven and diligent work ethic where you strive to deliver the best outcomes for your clients.
- Demonstrate confident communication skills to both internal and external contacts.