Our client a well-known large Enterprise has an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join their Software Asset Management team.
In this key role you will be part of a larger team that is the knowledge centre for software licensing & technical expertise across the organisation.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- First point of contact for internal customers for ensuring software requests meet licensing requirements
- Perform vendor specific data analytics
- Compile software compliance usage reports
- Ensure all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are documented
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in Services Management & Delivery
- Working Understanding of license agreements
- Previous experience with Software Asset Management (Flexera, ILMT) tools, CMDB
- Strong Business & IT Operations awareness
- Proven ability to collate server & desktop data from multiple data sources