Our client is seeking an experienced Material Engineer / Coordinator to join Site Engineering team. The team is Responsible for site materials procurement (both material and commercial issues) in projects.
- Ensures site materials profitability by following site materials sales, costs and profitability development and monitoring the quality and efficiency of operations (cost, speed).
- Is contributing to planning and implementing corrective actions together with key stakeholders when required.
- Contributes to definition and implementation of site materials strategy and mode of operation together with key stake holders (procurement, logistics, project organization, and other business units).
- Provides technical expertise for material supplier selection in supplier base management process.
- Responsible to communicate with service suppliers about requirements, performance and quality. Collects new product information and ideas from service suppliers.
- Maintains regular communication practices with material suppliers.
- Responsible for ensuring that site materials are meeting global and local requirements and technical specifications and compliance with local legislative requirements
- Tendering and start-up support is regional task.
- Supports service product manager in tendering activities for site materials related issues.
- NOTE: Site materials cover construction works materials, ancillary materials and auxiliary materials.
- Sourcing, procurement in Telecom or construction industry.
- Telecom or construction project experience.
- Customer interface experiences.
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY.
Reference: 201 443