Our client is a highly successful, global IT consulting company that is seeking an experienced SharePoint Online/ O365 Architect for a permanent position working onsite for one of the biggest resources clients in the Perth CBD.
- Significant hands-on development experience in SharePoint Online using the latest tools including MS Flow, PowerApps, LogicApps and SPFx framework;
- Extensive knowledge of the Office 365 Product Suite;
- Excellent understanding of Azure Platform and its related cloud technologies;
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of network and infrastructure and application security principles such as Single Sign-On, OAuth 2.0 and Identity and Access Management.
- Deep knowledge of Enterprise Integrations with respect to Azure/O365/SharePoint and REST APIs, OData;
- Experience in PowerShell, Exchange online, SharePoint and Teams in O365
- Knowledge of software development full lifecycle methodologies, patterns, frameworks, libraries and tools;
- Strong, commercial experience designing and implementing solutions in the following areas:
- Office 365 planning, development, implementation and migration mainly SharePoint
- MS Enterprise Mobility Suite design and implementation
- Azure design, development, integration.
- An opportunity to work onsite for a leading resources company;
- State of the art office building located in the Perth CBD;
- Permanent opportunity!
If you have the skills and experience that we are seeking above, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Lisa Williams (08 9423 1400) - Job reference: 197010