Our Client is a is a technology solutions company that delivers successful outcomes for the most demanding organizations around the world. They are looking for a SharePoint Consultant with in the governance agency.
In this role you will act as a key consultant to deliver on SharePoint administration, migration of data and ultimately decommission the service
- Providing subject matter expertise for and assist with administration, migration and decommission of SharePoint
- The ability to identify business requirements and deliver consulting services engagements including workshops, assessments, and other consulting services offerings
- Ability to assess SharePoint environments, provide recommendations migration, configuring, or decommissioning services
Skills and experience
- Significant experience in a related Information Technology role with expertise in SharePoint Administration
- NV1/ NV2 Clearance
- ITIL Knowledge (Desirable)
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels up to C - Suite level
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lizella Fernandes on 80807268 quoting reference 248187.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.