Located on St Kilda you'll be required to provide remote and onsite support to multiple customer sites. Day to day you'll be responsible for troubleshooting, resolving and escalation of client issues. You'll be apart of small team which is a customer focus but is a collaborative team environment.
- Relevant Tertiary Education in information technology or similar
- Experience in a Managed Services type role
- At least 1- 2 years experience in desktop/servicedesk environment
- Experience in versions of Microsoft Operating Systems, Office & desktop applications
- Experience installing & troubleshooting MS Server Operating systems
- Experience administering & troubleshooting Microsoft AD & Exchange
- Experience with VMWare, Shadow Protect & Veeam
- Experience with routers, servers, switches and firewalls
- Thorough understanding of basic networking protocols and technologies
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, polite phone manner and a strong focus on customer service
- MUST HAVE Driver's Licence & Car
Click 'Apply' and updated your CV in WORD format attaching a covering letter stating availability and salary expectation.