This well-known Company is embarking on an exciting period of growth and transformation. They promote an enviable and high-performance culture and pride themselves on hiring the best talent in the market.
- Reporting to the Service Desk Team Leader, Information Development, your primary responsibility is to receive, record and prioritize all calls, web contacts and emails from Monash Health staff in accordance with the Service Desk shared team roster, troubleshoot and investigate incidents at Service Desk and Desktop levels 1 and 2.
- Answer queries, trouble shoot and provide hands on assistance to customers regarding telephones, paging, nurse call, 2-way radios and voicemail services
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers
- Knowledge of ITIL disciplines
- Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management or equivalent.
- Experience in a IT Service Desk environment - Level 1 and 2
- Microsoft Windows 2000 or 2003 MSCE certification
- Office 365
Please apply if you're interested as this opportunity to grow within this organisation won't be around for long.