- Leading Australian Bank - Compliance and Regulatory IT space
- Excellent career prospects and flexible working conditions
- Major transformation - diverse technologies
About the Company:
Our client, a large well known Australian brand within the financial services industry is looking for an experienced Senior IT Project Manager to deliver solutions across virtual desktop, voice, chat and large enterprise technologies
- Implementation in Compliance and Regulatory space
- Scope definition and management
- Project, Estimation and financial management
- Risk & issue, Stakeholder and People Management
- Best practice and compliance - adher to enterprise methodologies and processes, such as the Project Execution Framework methodology (PEFm), Agile Execution Framework (AEF) and Solution Engineering Lifecycle (SELC).
Skills and experience:
- Extensive project management experience working within Banking & Financial domain
- Diverse experience with different types of Technical environments and platforms
- Good understanding of IT Methodology SELC and GDPF
- Proven track record in successfully leading and managing medium/large projects with many of the following characteristics:
- Complexity: Single BU, Business Stakeholders, Multiple GM1/GM2, Multiple concurrent IT projects of varying scale and complexity
- Overall spend: $8M-$20M
- Project Resources: 10-50
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 82672469 quoting reference 206312.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.