A national organisation is seeking to engage an experienced Senior Windows Engineer to complete enterprise level BAU work, along-side business critical projects and migrations.
As the Senior Windows Engineer you will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Sydney CBD location.
You will be the on-site Level 3 Technical lead as well as a Subject Matter Expert, Playing a lead role in Driving and delivering key projects.
To be successful in this role you will need to be highly motivated, enthusiastic with a customer driven approach
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector, ideally with a small-medium sized business.
This is a key role within the Business , you must have excellent written and verbal communication with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels and engaging with external Vendors.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen.
- Your core experience must include Citrix, Office 365, Active Directory.
- Along with this it would be ideal if you have experience in VMware/ Security, Networking and Azure
- A Highly technical background
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Enthusiastic and contagious can-do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties - Ability to work independently
- Exposure to architecture with the ability to Lead design
- Excellent Stakeholder Engagement
- Vendor management experience
- Ability to Drive the delivery of Projects
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Richard Bissitt quoting reference number: 207786 or please click the apply button.