- $120,000 incl super + Bonus
- Australia's Largest Insurance provider
- Appium, API Automation and Native Apps
Our client is one of the biggest Insurance provider, is currently looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer to join the digital team. You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the automation framework with your dedicated squads while maintaining a high level of code quality, including documentation & reuse scalability profiling.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluating test levels, test types & test techniques to be employed for squads
- Creating test plans and ensuring changes are documents and shared with the IM/PO
- Responsible for test related activities for Native apps which includes functional and automation aspect.
Qualifications and / or experience required:
- Hands on experience on different automation frameworks and proven experience working within a BDD/TDD framework
- Demonstrated experience in Mobile Native App, Appium , API, Postman, AWS
- Hands on experience with mobile UI Automation using Appium with AWS device farm.
- Have a proven track-record in Agile Delivery - preferably within the digital space.
- Proved experience enhancing the CI/CD capabilities (Knowledge of Bamboo and/or Jenkin preferable)
- ISTQB Foundation Certification
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy quoting reference number #207776