About the Company
A leading company who are delivering world-class Services across NSW.
About the Role
As Senior Systems Engineer you will be responsible for the administration, support and platform transition of Office 365 and supporting technologies, with emphasis on business roadmap activities, customer satisfaction and process improvement.
You will provide support for O365 as they ramp up adoption of O365. There will be come engagement with the project to roll out O365, the roles will sit in the operational side and will be responsible for BAU support of o365
- Perform proactive problem resolution and complex problem analysis
- Maintain system performance to meet user demand
- Participate in projects to on board new customers and services to the platforms
- Develop, maintain and perform operational procedures and ensure operational tasks are performed reliably to reduce the risk of unplanned outages
- Assist in development of support processes and procedures for O365 and other cloud-based services.
- Train and mentor the other members of the team
- Provide resolution of complex Messaging service related issues.
- Prepare reports that document performance
- Must have previous experience in a similar Senior Systems Engineer role
- Experience in supporting, developing and on-boarding of Office 365 and supporting technologies is essential.
- Demonstrated extensive experience in supporting complex enterprise environments with a focus on Messaging and Identity.
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Exchange On-prem, Hybrid and Office 365.
- Experience in support and administration of complex Active Directory environments including AzureAD.
- Demonstrated experience in Incident, Change and Event management processes and technologies as aligned with ITIL methodologies.
- Ability to be flexible and undertake a variety of ownership within support
- Ability to fault find and resolve issues in a complex messaging environments.
- Ability to liaise with management, vendors, partners and customers both internal and external
Note - The roles can be based in Parramatta or Charlestown, but if you were based in the Charlestown office you would be required to go to Parramatta once a week
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 195966
Please click the apply button.