This is a large iconic Australian organisation that is globally renowned and highly reputable. The success of the business has always been attributed to their people and is reflected in the way they recognise, encourage and invest in their teams.
The position will be responsible for providing ongoing support for our Clients IT Systems with focus on Microsoft Azure and the Office 365 Suite. Under the direction of the IT Systems Manager, you will provide a systems administration service which includes design, configuration and upgrade, capacity planning, performance analysis and tuning of servers and systems.
You must have experience building the Office 365 platform from the ground up.
Immediate start possible, however, our Client is happy to wait for the right candidate.
Qualifications / Key Selection Criteria
- Must have experience integrating O365 with other components
- Must have experience migrating on-premise applications to the cloud
- Must have minimum 10 years' systems administration experience
- Must have a minimum 5 years operational experience supporting large Microsoft environments
- 4 years' experience with Microsoft Azure and office 365
- Excellent experience implementing and managing Windows 2003 through to 2012 R2
- Proven experience in Microsoft Active Directory Services
- Strong experience in implementing Cloud solutions (Office 365, Azure, AWS)
- Demonstrated EMC SAN experience
- Previous experience working in a health care environment
- Experience with Microsoft solutions such as SCCM and SCOM
- Experience in design, implementation of Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop,
- Experience in Symantec Netbackup and Enterprise Vault would be advantageous
- Experience in Hyper-V and App-V would be advantageous
- Relevant Industry certification (VCP, MCP, MCSE)
To indicate your interest, please apply via the link. Suitable candidates will be given a detailed and confidential briefing on the organisation and the position. Remuneration is negotiable depending on skills and experience. This is a highly sought-after position and opportunities like this are rare.