- 6 Months role |Exciting project | Growing team
- Melbourne CBD
- Big four bank
Currently seeking an Automation testing Engineer to work within a Fast paced environment, with leading edge technology and innovation for one of the Australia's biggest financial organisation.
As an Automation Testing Engineer, you will be operating across the full lifecycle of system testing, including test planning, scripting, test automation and execution, as well as reporting.
You'll work in one of multiple squads, collaborating closely with developers, BAs, Scrum Master and apply shift left thinking to maximize the test coverage during development phase
- Experience in software development, solution architecture and quality engineering experience in multiple environments.
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality Engineering solutions (Automation Frameworks, Performance Validation)
- Outstanding organizational skills, with focus on Agile/Scrum practices
- Experience with AWS - microservices testing
- Expert in Software Engineering tools or equivalents such as: Jira, Confluence, Perfecto, Postman, SQL, JMeter, Rest, GitHub, Jenkins.
- Good experience with Agile
- Payments experience would be highly desirable.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on quoting reference number #210196