A Large IT Company is in need of a Senior and experienced Python Developer for long term contract
The Successfful candidate will program in Python, build API with libraries and develop applications using open source technologies & tool sets.
Skills and experience
- Must have at least 5 years of Python programming, Including building APIs with libraries such as Flask, OpenApi (swagger), JSON etc
- With Linux environment knowledge and LINUX-based Virtualisation experience
- With knowledge of API gateways and web servers such as NGINX
- Has experience and knowledge of Containers and orchestration, eg Docker and Kubernetes
- Min 1 or more opensource database experience - preferably MySQL, Postgres, Mongodb etc
- With basic Networking knowledge including TCP/IP, Firewalls, ACL, SNMP
- Expert knowledge in React, Redux, ES6, Yarn, Git, NPM
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas. Unfortunately, candidates who don't have full rights in Australia will not be shortlisted.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 239266