My client, a leading Australian Bank, is looking for a Security Project Manager to join on an Identity and Access Management project for an initial 6 months.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the managing part of the delivery in the Identity and Access Management Service team.
- Work with stakeholders to define requirements and scope, then manage scope and expectations
- Develop and use schedules to manage work including external dependencies and impacts. Implement dependency management processes.
- Establish estimates and manage financials for project. Analyse and forecast budget impacts
- Work with stakeholders to identify and manage risks and issues. Establish Risk and Issue Management Plans. Understand and manage risks external to the project
- Establish and manage diverse and dispersed teams
- Manage steering committees with project stakeholders
- Project Management experience in large enterprise organisations
- Banking / finance industry experience high regarded
- Experience with Identity and Access Management (IDAM) projects, products, process
- Strong stakeholder management, ability to speak to senior stakeholder GM and above
If you have the key skills and experience, please APPLY NOW