- Leading IT services company
- Manage high profile Infrastructure Projects
- Contract plus extensions
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager looking to make the step up to join their managed services delivery team. This team is responsible for the successful delivery of infrastructure / network projects for one of their major clients or internal projects.
- Effective delivery of specified project(s) on-time, on-budget and in alignment with customer expectations.
- Communicating and reporting the project status to the Program Manager
- Development of project plans and schedules to the required level of detail, including all interfaces, dependencies and drivers towards other projects within the business
- Monitor and track actual progress of the schedule and dependencies against key milestones.
- Maintain schedules with inputs from delivery agents (including vendors where applicable)
- Efficient identification and ongoing management of key influences on specified project(s), such as risks, issues, incoming/outgoing dependencies
- Multiple years' experience in Infrastructure Project Management
- Experienced rolling out complex infrastructure, storage or network projects
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience managing budgets, financials and risks
- Tertiary qualification in IT or related field
- Project Management Certification required / Project Management Professional (PMP) / Prince 2, Agile - preferred certification
- Worked in a large enterprise environment
Please submit cv in word format
Reference no: 195 528