- Initial 6 months contract
- Application Projects
- Superannuation experience essential
- Location: Rhodes
Our client a leader in its field is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager who has previous experience working within the superannuation industry to join its IT team on a contract basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating detailed project plans
- Managing and tracking the budget, managing project variations
- Project Communication (Status Reports)
- Managing outputs and outcomes as agreed ensuring adherence to standards e.g. methods, processes and templates.
- Liaising with key stakeholders internally to gather requirements and document them into functional requirements documents.
- People Management
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous Experience working on application projects
- Knowledge of JIRA or similar activity tracking tool
- Strong end to end project management experience within the Superannuation industry
- Proven experience delivering large and complex projects focused on application projects
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This is an exciting opportunity. Our client is looking to organise interviews next week. APPLY NOW!!