- Leading telecommunications company
- Working on a large banking client
- Contract plus extensions
Our client is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager to join their enterprise delivery team. This role is responsible for the delivery of projects across a Network Services outsource Environment for a key client in the banking sector.
- Direct and manage the delivery of project activities and deliverables, which contribute to the achievement of agreed customer requirements.
- Resource management including pipeline management, project utilisation and resource availability
- Adhere to standard project methodology and processes
- Assess Customer requirements from contract and discussions with sales and service delivery &/or confirm the company's internal business requirements, & produce project plan, including budget; resources; schedule; risk assessment and mitigation; and, communications.
- Identify scope and manage any changes to initial project specifications, and report change impact to stakeholders.
- Formulate contingency plans to address revisions to risk, budget, resources and requirements, and ensure relevant stakeholders are aware of status
- Demonstrate that project objectives have been achieved to client requirements and manage a smooth handover to internal and external operational teams.
- Plan own workload to achieve deliverables in required time frames
- Coordinate the financial, resourcing requirements for a customer project of work.
- Previous IT infrastructure PM experience
- Background delivering Digital, Security, or Networking projects - including property moves and T&T would be ideal
- Previous Telecommunications experience advantageous
- Previous Major banks experience advantageous
- Strong Stakeholder Management, great communicator to all levels
- Experienced working in a hybrid methodology environment - Eg, PMBOK + Agile
- PMP certified is advantageous
Please submit cv in word format
Reference no: 189533