About the Company
Largest general insurance company in Australia and New Zealand. The Group's businesses underwrite over $12.6 billion of premium per annum, selling insurance under many leading brands.
About the role
Facilitating the delivery of fit for purpose technical initiatives/projects that improve and maintain our technology based business systems via close collaboration with key stakeholders.
Improving and maintaining our technology based business systems allows our customers to reliably interact with our organisation in a timely, cost effective and efficient manner.
- Manage various project management streams (not limited to) - Human Resource Management, Stakeholder Management, Cost Management, Quality Management, Change Management, Risk/Issues/Assumptions and Dependencies Management, Procurement Management, Scope Management, Schedule Management
- Working on technical migrations: SAP Brownfield implementation and migration project where the team are migrating all the insurance platforms onto one platform.
- Integration with SAP Finance, Ariba, Enterprise Data, Insurance based integration technologies
- Integrating policy systems, billing systems, claims systems, etc.
Skills and experience
- SAP Finance experience is crucial to the role
- Insurance background is preferred: would be open to Fin Services if exposure to SAP Finance
- Prince 2 certification, PMP or Agile Scrum Master would be advantageous
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manika Aryapratheep on 03 8080 7222 quoting reference Job ID 242692.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.