The NDIA Senior Project Manager works directly to the Director responsible for the project. The specific projects that requires a project manager for are:
- Establishment of Identity and Access Operations. In this role the successful applicant would be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of a cloud Identity and Access Management (IDAM) service for the NDIA.
- Network Solution to NDIA sites in support of the Future Operating Environment. In this role the successful applicant would be responsible for ensuring the smooth transition of all NDIA sites (180) from a Services Australia provisioned WAN based network to a commercial grade internet only connection premised on zero trust architecture
- Management of the project ensuring agency project management standards are adhered to,
- Run daily SCRUM meetings,
- Resolve roadblocks or escalate to the Project Sponsor where required,
- Produce regular project status reports,
- Ensure Service Design, Transition, and Security requirements are met,
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Allocation of workload to be included in Sprints ensuring team members are effectively delivering against the work plan.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated minimum 5 years' experience managing ICT projects both through agile and waterfall methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in delivering cloud and hybrid projects
- Demonstrated experience delivering in delivering similar projects (as defined above) to complex commercial agencies.
- Prior experience using Jira for allocating and managing project tasks.
- Experience operating within a DevOps and/or Site Reliability Engineer environment (SRE)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 or email me at email@example.com quoting reference 210365.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.