Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Senior Project Manager to lead change projects in the Operations Division. The role will be working with relevant managers and subject matter experts to implement new processes and systems in the Division.
This is a long-term contract role for 2 years with 2 x 1 year extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Plan, lead and report on business and IT projects.
- Lead and support project resources by providing advice on how to plan, next steps and managing issues
- Establish and maintain a sound working relationship with senior Operations executive including:
- Designing a reporting regime for Executive to enable the efficient monitoring of projects' progress.
- Presenting reports to the Executive
- Presenting threshold or significant project issues to the Executive for decision
- Collating and maintaining project metrics (project outcomes)
- Guide the organisational change including clear and consistent communication; active engagement practises; and celebrating and advertising success.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 207627
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.