- Retail Banking Services
- Product Design and Distribution - Banking products focus
- Contract opportunity with potential to extend
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their Product Design and Distribution team. The team is responsible for leading the Group to enhance its product governance lifecycle and drive improved customer outcomes.
The role / project:
- Lead the planning, co-ordination and implementation of Group wide program through its transition to the new Product Design and Distribution requirements.
- Ensuring all deadlines are met and within budget by allocating resources, defining scope, monitoring progress and keeping stakeholders informed through the project lifecycle.
- Maintain a PMO and ensure all program tasks are appropriately documented, scoped and updated with all dependencies mapped via Microsoft Project or other relevant tool.
- Compliance and legal requirements have been considered and risks are identified and managed through Risk Stream and Program.
- Co-ordinate problem and incident management.
- Assist in growing our transaction, savings & term deposits product portfolios.
- A min 5 years end to end Project Management experience on large scale, complex programs.
- A strong understanding of project delivery methods and principles.
- Previous experience in the finance industry preferred as well as regulatory program experience
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Ref: 203 081